As a Mitsubishi Elite Diamond Contractor, have peace of mind knowing that when you select our expert team to install your new system, you’ll enjoy an extended 12-year parts and 12-year compressor warranty.
Mitsubishi Electric brings unmatched energy efficiency, performance, and control to home heating and cooling. It’s never been easier to keep everyone in your house comfortable without spending a fortune on your energy bills.
A whole-home system from Mitsubishi Electric can help ensure better, fresher air in your home.
• Advanced Multi-Stage Filtration: Capture and remove contaminants that trigger allergy and asthma symptoms, spread illness, and impact air quality.
• Platinum Deodorizing Filter: Available on select systems, Platinum Deodorizing filters use nanotechnology to absorb odors to neutralize the worst smells.
• Washable Filters: Washable filters last up to 10 years and give you another way to save money and reduce environmental impact.
Mitsubishi Electric Zoned Comfort Solutions help you use the minimum amount of energy needed to maintain your desired indoor temperature without compromising comfort!
• Inverter-Compressor Technology: Conventional systems are either on or off. All or nothing. Our compressors ramp up or down based on each room’s needs to maintain comfort and conserve energy.
• Zone-By-Zone Control: Control each zone in your home independently and even turn off zones that are not in use.
• Energy Star®: Many of our systems are ENERGY STAR qualified and may be eligible for federal and state tax credits or local utility rebates.
Mitsubishi Electric has introduced a significant advancement in heat pump technology, making our products an excellent solution for maintaining your home’s comfort, even in frigid climates.
• Hyper-Heating H2I®: Designed to provide comfortable indoor temperatures in extreme cold-climate conditions (as low as -13° F) while saving energy and money.
• Minimal Energy Consumption: INVERTER zoning systems deliver only the amount of hot air needed to achieve the desired temperature: no more, no less.
• Instant Hot-Start: Hot-Start technology ensures you feel warm air immediately.
Our indoor units operate as low as 19dB(A), quieter than a human whisper. Outdoor units operate as low as 58 dB(A)—the level of a restaurant conversation or background music.
•No Ducts, No Noise: Ductless solutions and short-run ducted systems deliver cooled and heated air directly to the rooms they serve, without the need for noisy fans.
• Quiet by Design: All system components are designed to work in quiet harmony with details like an insulated compressor compartment and vibration dampeners.
• No Noisy On and Off: You never have to hear the disruptive clanging of a central air system turning on and off again. With our systems, that noise is a thing of the past.
With a variety of options to choose from, including our new Kumo cloud® app, Mitsubishi Electric makes it easy to manage your cooling and heating systems from just about any smartphone or tablet, no matter where you are.
• Remote Comfort: Remotely adjust your settings, so every room in your home is the perfect temperature, avoiding unexpected cold and hot surprises upon your return.
• Total Zone Control: RedLINK™ technology allows you to connect up to 16 devices to your cooling and heating system without interfering with other wireless home devices.
• Program Settings: Program schedules for mode and temperature with our Kumo cloud app and create reminders to check the status of filters.
Mitsubishi Electric Zoned Comfort Solutions, including our deluxe wall-mounted models, use advanced features like 3D i-see Sensor™ to monitor occupancy in individual zones and adjust the temperature so you are always comfortable.
• Zoned Monitoring: Air handlers in each room measure return air and adjust automatically, rather than adjusting to conditions measured by a thermostat in a different room.
• 3D I-SEE Sensor: For select units, 3D i-see Sensor scans the room, detecting occupants’ heat signatures, and adjusts temperature and airflow to maintain temperature and eliminate cold or hot spots.
• Inverter Technology: Rather than turning on and off at certain temperature thresholds, INVERTER technology continuously ramps up or down to maintain the desired temperature.
Schedule Your Customized Mitsubishi Electrical Quote Now
Meet Erick Hicks,Your Home Comfort Specialist
He will listen to your concerns and together create customized options based on your wants and needs. Mitsubishi Electric offers solutions ranging from traditional ducted units to creative ductless options and designer heads to create a comfortable and efficient solution for any home!