A Message from Handyside Regarding Coronavirus
The team at Handyside Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical is taking the COVID-19 outbreak seriously. Since we are in the service industry, we understand that it may be unsettling having a technician visit your home, but rest assured that we are taking the necessary precautions.
The safety and health of our customers and employees is our top priority. We are monitoring the CDC updates and recommendations daily, and are taking the following precautions:
- We are practicing a NO handshaking policy and all team members have been instructed to keep a distance between 3’-6’ from customers and coworkers.
- Masks will be worn by technicians.
- We have instructed technicians to use hand sanitizer frequently and wash hands as often as possible.
- Technicians will wipe down their iPads between each service visit.
- Our team is doing our best to separate technicians and office staff.
As we continue to get new information, we may change or update these guidelines. Being in the emergency service industry we are participating common sense to protect ourselves, our families, our customers and the general population.
Often plumbing, heating, air conditioning and electrical emergencies come at the most unexcepted times, but we are doing our best to be available when you need us. Our thoughts and prayers are with the community and other small business during this time. Stay safe, and do your part too!